http://Ensas.sup.fr/

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Portail des étudiants de l'ENSA-Safi || Forum de discussion et d'entraide

Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

5 participants

I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !!

N!rspote
    N!rspote
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !! Empty I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !!

Message par N!rspote Ven 12 Sep - 7:21

hello the friends, this forum is especially dedicated to the amateurs of the English language, and also for those which want to know to speak English. Then let us inform Wink
    Sara
    Sara
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !! Empty Re: I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !!

Message par Sara Ven 12 Sep - 10:40

hi all the forumists Smile i think that it's a good idea, i didn't have practiced my english language since january of last year. but i try to keep the touch with it by reading some articles especially on the internet. That's the universal language and the most spoken all over the world. we must be aware of his importance especially for an engineer.
    i wish that this forum is going to be active and full of messages. so please, participate with us !
    alien
    N!rspote
    N!rspote
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !! Empty Re: I am not gifted in English but I want to become it well !!

Message par N!rspote Ven 12 Sep - 11:14

Sad I did not know that you are very gifted affraid
    lil
    Membre
    Membre

Message par lil Sam 13 Sep - 6:56

Cool salamo3alikom,how are you everyone ? I hope you spent a nice summer ...I must say that I like this forum and I am inviting the rest of members to participate more and more so this forum gets dynamic and useful Very Happy
    thank's Cool
    N!rspote
    N!rspote
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

Message par N!rspote Sam 13 Sep - 7:07

Thank you so much Miss lil about me, I spent a nice summer. And the other membres ??
    limy9
    Membre
    Membre

Message par limy9 Ven 19 Sep - 19:33

hi every body, very nice idea to speak english in this forum in the way to improve it.
    alialadin
    Membre
    Membre

Message par alialadin Mar 30 Sep - 16:00

salamo 3alikom. ensaists,
    Really its a great idea to creat a forum for ENSAS's students, and im so proud to be membre of it, and participate in such topics, in ordre to practice english langage,the moste importante langage in the world.
    But dont marginalise and forgot the Arabic langage, our mother langage, the wonderfull in all over the world.

ThAnKs for you Administrators
    Sara
    Sara
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

Message par Sara Mar 30 Sep - 18:45

salam and aid moubarak for all the ENSAists, bounce
    We already had had the idea for consacring a topic for the Arabic language, i agree with you that's our mother tongue and it's the best but the majority can't write Arabic,most computers don't have arabic letters in keyboard, and i think that writing Arabic using french letters is a very bad habit that we practise every day especially when we write a sms or something like that. it has a bad effect on our grammar afro
    that's my point of view, if anybody have a suggession, we'll be thankful

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 6:16

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser